Prostrate and Testicular Cancer
Parts 6 of our Healing Articles called “The Doctor Says – The Bible Says ” by Dr. Michelle Strydom MD – Prostrate and Testicular Cancer.
Please make sure that you have read the background of cancer in general in Part 1 of these Articles which has essential background knowledge.
Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men and is the third largest cause of death due to cancer, after cancer of the lung and colon. A man with prostate cancer will not always have symptoms. Symptoms of prostate cancer include blood in the urine (not always visible) and difficulty in passing urine – there is a poor urine stream, it takes a long time to pass the urine, the bladder does not feel empty after urination and there is a post voiding dribble. He also has to urinate more frequently, goes to the toilet at night more often and experiences urgency (which is where you have to get to the toilet quick!) and urge incontinence.
Note that these can also be symptoms of an enlarged prostate that is not necessarily cancerous. When the cancer has spread he may experience bone pain, back pain, fatigue and weight loss. Prostate cancer is caused by guilt, condemnation, resentment and bitterness against yourself.
You have a perfectionist mentality where you are driven to perform and your identity and sense of self worth is in your achievement. You make no allowance for failure. You have become your own worst enemy because you will not allow yourself to show any weakness.
When there is a weakness – and there is, you will not forgive yourself and an accusing spirit comes in and accuses you to yourself.31 Your identity and sense of self worth should come from who you are in Christ, not what you do.
Testicular cancer usually develops between 20 and 40 years of age. It is usually discovered incidentally as a painless lump in the testicles although some people complain of a testicular ache or a heavy feeling in the scrotum. When the cancer spreads, lumps in the abdomen can be felt, the person may cough up blood (if the cancer spreads to the lungs) and the breasts may enlarge because of the increased secretion of a hormone called bHCG.
Testicular cancer develops as a result of self-hatred of who you are as a man. You absolutely don’t love yourself because you have an unloving accusing spirit that puts you down and accuses you to yourself every single day of the week.
Deal with the issues behind Cancer
Each of these chapters that I refer you to bring to light an issue that needs to be dealt with in order to defeat cancer. I recommend that you just deal with it one issue at a time. It is like peeling an onion – remove one layer at a time and when you get to the center, the flavor (your healing) will be released.
1. The Bible says that when we hate our brother, even when we speak against our brother with our tongue, we are a murderer (1 John 3 v 15). Under the law the penalty of murder was death. Now we can understand why the spirit of death is on the loose in cancer. If you want to get rid of cancer, it is essential that you get rid of the un-forgiveness and bitterness in your life.
2. You have got to get fear, anxiety and stress out of your life – and that includes strife!
3. There are many types of cancer associated with varying degrees of self-hatred and guilt. Building a healthy self-esteem comes from knowing who you are in Christ and placing your identity and sense of self worth in Him. You need to see yourself as God sees you.
4. In getting rid of bitterness, fear, anxiety, stress and/or a low self-esteem, guilt and self-hatred out of your thought life, These principles
are critically important in dealing with cancer – please pay very close attention to them.
5. Remember that you also need to deal with the genetically inherited component of cancer by repenting for the sins of your fathers.
6. Sometimes with cancer you need to be prepared to remove viruses (spirits of infirmity), the spirit of death and the spirit of fear – this has to be dealt with through deliverance.
I recommend that you deal with this issue with the help of a Pastor or somebody who is in spiritual authority over you. The spirit of fear, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death needs to be cast out.
7. There are some organs and body tissue that are irreversibly damaged by cancer. This damaged tissue and the genetic defects causing cancer need to be ministered to by operating in the gift of miracles.
You need to speak a creative miracle into being where in Jesus’ Name you need to command that body tissue and the genes to be made whole and perfect just as God created it from the foundation of the world.
8. This is because a limited life span is associated with the diagnosis of cancer and you need to understand why your time on earth is not yet up and even if it is, God does not need a disease to get you to heaven.
Finally – Pray with Me
After reading these chapters that I have referred you to, I encourage you to speak out the following in faith and with authority:
“In Jesus Name I take authority over the spirit of fear that came in through a breech in my relationships, I take authority over the spirits of bitterness, the spirit of infirmity and the spirit of death. I break your power and I command you to go and to be cast out of my life and the generations in my family in the Name of Jesus! I sever the lifeline to this tumor which is the blood vessels that it’s feeding on to supply itself – I command it to dry up and dissolve in the Name of Jesus! I release myself from sadness and despair. I take authority over the spirit of heaviness that has attached itself to me and break its power, in the Name of Jesus – be gone! Father I ask you to heal my broken heart (Isaiah 61 v 1) and I open my heart to receive your joy and perfect love which casts out all fear (1 John 4 v 18). All the insecurities and the fears that are causing cortisol to be released – be gone in Jesus Name! I speak a blood transfusion into my bone marrow. I command my immune system and interleukin 2 to be restored and come back to full strength. I give my immune system and interleukin 2 an assignment to identify the Enemy . amen and amen