Arthritis – Article 28 of the Healing Series of TruLight Radio XM called “The Doctor Says – The Bible Says” by Dr. Michelle Strydom MD
Arthritis is inflammation, swelling and pain in one or more joints. There are several causes for arthritis and the cause that is relevant to you has to be diagnosed by a doctor. The spiritual root behind it depends on the cause. Some causes of arthritis include:
- Infection – fungi, bacteria and TB (Spiritual root behind bacterial and fungal infections is explained on page 249).
- Viruses – for example hepatitis B and C, mumps, rubella, chicken pox and Ebstein Barr Virus (Infectious Mononucleosis) – see page 453.
- Gout – see page 387.
- Trauma where there is bleeding into the joint.
- Bleeding into the joint because of a clotting abnormality such as haemophilia.
- Reaction to a foreign body, for example a plant thorn.
- Psoriasis – see page 403.
- Rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis – see pages 378 and 383.
- Intestinal inflammatory disease for example ulcerative colitis and chrons disease – page 364.
- Sarcoidosis and amyloidosis (spiritual root is a low self-esteem, self-hatred, self-rejection, self-condemnation and/or guilt.)
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus – page 447.
- Cancer of the joint (cancer is explained in the chapter on page 357).
Sometimes arthritis can be the side effect of a drug, for example:
– Withdrawal from steroids.
– Glibenclamide – used to treat diabetes.
– Methyldopa – used to treat high blood pressure.
– Isoniazid – used to treat TB.
– Ciclosporin – an antibiotic.
People with simple arthritis have bitterness and unforgiveness over an unresolved issue
About 30% of people with arthritis have none of the above mentioned diseases. In this case it is simple arthritis and the spiritual root behind it is unforgiveness and bitterness towards others. This has been determined by many case studies of people with simple arthritis who were all found to have bitterness and unforgiveness over an unresolved issue.31 There are also case reports of people being healed of arthritis after dealing with the unforgiveness and bitterness (for example the testimony on page 72).
Download thees E books for Free to assist in your Healing!